Grape harvesting in Moldova is a great occasion to undertake a company retreat to the battle of wine-makers!
What is the best way to unite the team and reward people for their honest work? Arrange a fantastic holiday for your staff - a company retreat to Moldova is a sure way to do it! There, grapes are harvested every autumn. This is an interesting, funny and festive event.
Undertake an intensive tour to Moldova. This is quite near and affordable
The staff departure can be organized from different cities of Russia, Europe, etc.
From Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krasnodar and Yekaterinburg, there are 6-10 flights to Chisinau daily. The flight from Yekaterinburg takes 3 hours, from Petersburg and Moscow – about 2 hours, and from Krasnodar – just 1 hour 15 minutes.
You can flight in Moldova from, Rome, Paris, Varsovia, London, Berlin, Rome, Istanbul, Dunai, Larnaca, Athens etc.
The Harvest Festival!
The Battle of Wine-Makers is the name of an entertainment program in frames of a company retreat to Moldova. You will have no chances to be bored!
The intensive tour to Moldova is highly eventful. Do you want to compete with your colleagues in picking grapes? We shall split your united staff into 2-3 teams and provide an opportunity to run along vineyards and reap your own harvest!
Then, you will press the grapes. Yeah, in a wooden barrel, like Celentano did. This will be not only a storm of emotions, but also a serious contest as the amount of the grape juice you squeeze out will be accurately measured and recorded. The winner will get a prize.
The further program involves wine bottling, pasting labels and packing in boxes. The most precise, quick and agile individuals will win.
During a tour around the winery, you will be told how Moldova’s famous wines are born: Riesling, Cabernet, Aligote and many others.
Moldovan hospitality cannot be imagined without a delicious dinner. You will taste traditional dishes and wines.
- The three-day program of this company retreat to Moldova includes:
- Visiting the famous Cricova wine cellars - an underground city of wine-makers. Wine tasting included.
- A tour to Old Orhei, an archaeological complex. This is the remains of an ancient city abandoned by its residents in the 17th century.
- A fascinating tour around the Mimi castle. You do not need to go to France or Italy to see such a beautiful palace and its lands. This is a real aristocratic European-style manor.
- The intensive tour to Moldova involves recreational activities too. Everyone interested can raft on kayaks down the Dniester! Inexpressible feelings, unity with nature and a surge of adrenaline are guaranteed!
All tours are accompanied with festal music, generous food and tastings.
In Moldova, wine is more than just wine. Every year, once grapes are harvested and processed, the National Wine Day is held. This is a grand wine-maker feast and a nationwide event. Like the Carnival of Venice. Like corrida in Spain. Like the Brazilian carnival. And all together.
The National Wine Day is a cheerful and bright spectacle. With music, dances, fireworks. In 2018, it will be held from October 6 to October 7. It is worth seeing. Also, at the central square of Chisinau, you can enjoy an opportunity to taste more than two hundred types of wine.
BESTMoldova.md is waiting you in Moldova!